The church of Thyborøn
The original church was constructed in 1908 expanded in 1936-37 with capacity of 350 visitors. In 2009 the church was teared down due to the fact that wind and weather had made it necessary to renovate the church. In the fall of 2009 they cut the first turf and the church was ready to open for the public the 6th of februar 2011.
Originale effects from the old church such as the font, the organ, as well as the altarpiece has been reused in the new church. This go as well for the bell tower.